Looking for scholarships to study in Netherlands? TU Delft scholarship is open for application from students across the Sub-Saharan African countries. Delft university of technology scholarship is a great initiative to enable African students to further their studies in Netherlands.
- How to Get A Scholarship With These 5 Proven Tips
- DAAD Scholarship for International Students to Study in Germany
- Stanford Africa MBA Fellowship for International Students
- Obama Foundation Africa Leaders Program (Funded to South Africa)
TU Delft Scholarship
TU Delft scholarship offers talented, motivated and broadly interested students from Sub-Saharan African countries the opportunity to study at the Delft University of Technology. The Global Initiative aims to support capacity building in the Global South and to advance future leadership focusing on sustainable global development. The UN Sustainable Development Goals are a guiding principle for the TU Delft.
TU Delft scholarship gives four Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships annually. Students should ensure that they would be willing to act as good ambassadors during their studies and after graduation.
Number of Scholarships Awarded Per Year: 4
Eligible Countries (Applicant must be a citizen of any of these country):
Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, The Gambia, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South-Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
- Applicant must possess a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in one of the above mentioned countries.
Sub-Saharan Africa Excellence Scholarships
Successful candidates are entitle to €25.000 per year for Sub-Saharan students, which includes:
- Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
- Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- A MSc thesis topic which relates to the Sustainable Development Goals and TU Delft | Global Initiative.
- Be our ambassador for Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Check if you are completely eligible for this scholarship
- Complete your MSc application (click to check the admission requirements)
In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application:
- Upload the Scholarship Application Form
- Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document, check admission requirements)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required). EU/EFTA students can submit this document in a later stage according to the Admission instructions.
Only students who meet this deadline and have been (conditionally) admitted to one of the MSc programmes of TU Delft could be considered for these scholarships.
Granting of Scholarships:
Students who have been granted a scholarship will be notified by TU Delft via email by begin March 2019
Receiving the scholarship is heavily dependent on the student fulfilling all admission criteria.